By signing this document, you give your consent to the below described processing of your personal data in the meaning of the art. 6 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).
1.1. “identification data“ means your name, surname, date of birth and address.
1.2. “contact data“ means your e-mail address and phone number.
1.3. “personal data“ means any piece of data or information that relates to a certain concrete natural person which is in connection with this information identified or which can be directly or indirectly identified on the basis of such information.
1.4. “Controller“ – LOGINCASINO.ORG
1.5. “Processing“ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Scope of processing
2.1. The Controller is authorised to process your personal data listed below:
- your identification data;
- your contact data;
- Purpose of processing
3.1. The Controller is authorised to process your identification data only for the below specified purposes:
- fulfilling obligations arising for the Controller out of the contract that has been concluded between the Controller and you or another entity on whose behalf you are going to visit the website;
- your identification for the purpose of verifying legitimacy of your entrance into your personal account;
- fulfilling obligations arising for the Controller out of any relevant legal acts and regulations.
3.2. The Controller is authorised to process your contact data for the below specified purposes:
- to be able to contact you in case of any changes of time or venue of the Event or regarding any organisational matters in connection with the Event;
- to be able to inform you of any other relevant facts which you should know;
- to send you the Controller´s e-mail newsletter and other advertising materials for its products and services.
3.3. The Controller is authorised to use photographs and audio-visual recordings which capture your physical appearance only for marketing purposes (creation of leaflets, advertising videos etc.), i.e. to promote events organised by the Controller or its other products and services. This includes the Controller´s right to use your identification data and your personal data described in the paragraph 2.1. for marketing purposes in case that you agree to give an interview to the Controller. In this connection you acknowledge and agree to the fact that you have no right for any reward or compensation for the above described use of your personal data.
3.4. Please note that in case that you agree to have your access to the personal account scanned, such third party will have access to your identification data and personal data stored in the Controller´s database.
- Duration of processing
4.1. The Controller shall process your personal data during the period of three years.
- Your rights
5.1. In connection with the processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
- the right of access to your personal data;
- the right to rectification of your personal data in case they are inaccurate;
- the right to withdraw this consent to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to have the Controller erase your personal data if any of the following cases arises:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for the above specified purposes;
- you withdraw this consent to processing of your personal data;
- your personal data are being processed unlawfully by the Controller;
- your personal data must be erased in order to fulfil the Controller´s legal obligation;
- the right to restriction of the processing of your personal data if any of the following cases arises:
- you contest the accuracy of the processed personal data;
- the processing of your personal data is unlawful;
- the Controller no longer needs your personal data for the given purposes;
- the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data which are processed by the Controller with the use of technical means (stores in an electronic register etc.) in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Cross-border processing
6.1. The European Union has not issued a decision that all the above-mentioned countries ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data yet, neither are there safeguards for the processing mentioned by the European legislation. However, the Controller itself takes sole responsibility for the processing of your personal data conducted by these entities and will ensure that these entities will process your personal entirely in accordance with the conditions set in this consent and that a strict confidentiality of your personal data is going to be maintained.
Please note that giving this consent is contractually required by the Controller and that you are not obligated to give this consent.
By signing this document, you express your consent to the above described processing of your personal data by the Controller and you also express your consent to the transfer of your personal data to the entities specified above in the art. 6.1. for processing.