On June 16-17, Smile-Expo will organize the major gambling business exhibition: Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020. The event will present the most advanced solutions and discussions about the Ukrainian gambling legislation, benefits, and prospects of the market.
Exhibitors of UGW
The exhibition is expected to feature 100 participating companies and 2000 attendees. Exhibitors will include software developers, producers of gambling equipment, affiliate networks and programs, banks, payment aggregators, operators, betting providers, marketing and SEO agencies, consulting, legal and many other companies.
Meet new participants
- IGT – an American provider of products and services for the gambling industry. Its portfolio includes slots, lottery and betting terminals, video slots, mobile, and social games, as well as an online casino, betting and lottery software.
- Alfastreet – a company specializing in products for the gambling segment – automatic roulette, game terminals, electronic games, casino equipment, slots, and other solutions.
- Papa Karlo – a СРА network working with payday loans (PDL). It operates with affiliates using the RevShare model. Payouts for partners are conducted to any source at request. Statistics is available with ЕРС, EPV, and API.
- Gamebridge – a provider of equipment for poker clubs and casinos. It offers its clients gaming tables, chairs, chips, cards, cloth for tables, roulette and casino displays, and many other accessories.
- Winsystems – a company offering complex solutions for gambling business operating on the market for more than 20 years. The line of products includes tools for casino management, electronic roulette, slots, lottery and innovative systems for the gambling sector.
Find the full list of exhibitors on the UGW website.
UGW 2020 will feature a two-day conference with a panel discussion titled: “Regulating the gambling business in Ukraine”.
Participants will include Ukrainian lawmakers, representatives of the international companies, executive of specialized associations and unions. They will discuss key aspects of gambling legislation in Ukraine and taxation, also highlighting the benefits of moving the gambling business out of the shadows.
The discussion will involve:
- Taras Tarasenko – People's Deputy of Ukraine, member of Servant of the People political party;
- Iryna Sergienko – President of the Ukrainian Gaming Industry Association;
- Ihor Makiievskyi – Head of All-Ukrainian Association of Employers in the Recreation and Entertainment Sector;
- Nadiya Attard – Director of Business Development at NetEnt – developer, and provider of software for the gambling industry;
- Oleh Derlyuk – Managing Partner at Stron Legal Services;
- Tamara Golubchik – Director of the Ukrainian Gaming Business Association.
Organizer and location
The exhibition will be organized by Smile-Expo international company that has been conducting events dedicated to innovations across the globe for 14 years. Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 will take place on June 16-17, 2020 at the International Exhibition Centre, Kyiv.
Event program and details: ugw.com.ua
As mentioned earlier, the agenda of iGaming Germany 2020, the event that will take part on May 14-15 in Berlin, has already been created.