The all-new Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event) will be kicking off in only two weeks.
GSDS Online will take an in-depth look into the current gaming and sports environment in Middle East North Africa (MENA), uncovering where the key opportunities exist and taking a look at the emerging possibilities and trends ahead. The event will focus on the hottest topics and news about the gambling industry.
Meet the GSDS online speakers:
- Albert Climent, Founder, OneBlock Technologies;
- Amy Remes, CEO, Kootac;
- Andrew Tottenham, Managing Director, Tottenham & Co;
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD., UK;
- Dan Houl, Head of eSports and Gaming, Digital Payments, Nuvei;
- Earle G. Hall, President & CEO, AXES.ai;
- Jake Waller, Managing Director, New World Gaming;
- Phil Sham, CEO, Aquanow;
- Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant/Founder, Sense4Gaming/Qasiknow;
- Tim Heath, Founder, Coingaming.io.
Topics of discussion include:
- Integrated resort as the catalyst for destination marketing, and how it will ignite Dubai hospitality services.
- What’s hot, what’s not, and the emerging trends in the gaming & sports industry in the Middle East region.
- Can Dubai become the next global online gaming and crypto capital?
- eSports – How big the opportunity actually is? What is the growth and how big do we expect it to become?
For more information about Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit, visit https://www.eventus-international.com/gsds.
Read more: American iGaming industry and its potential
Read more: Legalization of gambling in Ukraine