Having held several compelling and successful webinars, the Eventus International team is looking forward to their upcoming webinars lined up for the next few weeks.
This week, Eventus International is pleased to bring everyone a great offer: register for two webinars and pay only for one.
The lineup of topical gaming industry webinars include:
THE LAS VEGAS LESSON: Making marketing work with product and calendar changes
Date: Wednesday, 22 April 2020
Time: 17:00 GMT onwards
This session will examine how to make marketing work despite product challenges and amidst cancelled sports calendars. Attendees are guaranteed to benefit from this expert debate on marketing strategy and philosophy, moderated by Ismail Vali, CPMO, A GAME ABOVE.
- Bill Pascrell III, Strategic Advisor/Public & Government Affairs Professional/Lobbyist, Princeton Public Affairs Group Inc
- Lee Ashby, Customer Engagement Consultant, Lee Ashby Consulting
- Pedro Almeida, Country Manager Portugal, SkillOnNet
Get the most interesting information about diverse gambling events in our news and interviews.
A Webinar on Gender & Diversity in Gaming Industry - "Levelling the Playing Field"
Date: Thursday, 23 April 2020
Time: 11:30 GMT onwards
Gender disparity is especially reflected in the gaming industry where women are still under-represented at the top level. Despite this, there is no lack of high performing and dynamic women shaping the gaming sector.
Lead by Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming UK, this webinar brings together a group of female pioneers in the gaming industry to highlight challenges, propose solutions and discuss ways to level the playing field going forward.
- Amy Remes, CEO, Kootac Trading LTD
- Isobel John, Head of Regulatory Compliance and AMLRO, Melco Resorts & Entertainment
- Judy Kiragu, Director, Golden Key Casino
- Ranjana Adhikar, Co-head Media Entertainment & Gaming Practice, Nishith Desai Associates
What are these events useful?
- Industry experts will answer all the questions.
- Presentations will be available to registered attendees afterwards.
- A recording of the webinar will be available on request to registered attendees.
Book now and capitalize on the great two-for-one deal. The offer is only valid until Monday, 20 April 2020. To register, go to https://www.eventus-international.com/ei-online.
Read more: Definition of Gross Gaming Revenue
Read more: Online gambling in Europe