Eventus International media service announces that over 20 speakers and more than 15 topics to learn from are waiting for the participants of ACE 2019, which will be held on 21 - 22 November 2019, Solaire Resort & Casino in Manila, Philippines.
1. Learn how to gain your audience’s trust through the unique content you put out
- Sebastien Caudron, mContent President AP of GroupM will discuss a new affiliate marketing trend in the industry--native content. Nowadays, sales generate when customers relate to the messaging of the product and so a unique user experience is very vital in affiliate marketing.
2. Ask Asia’s eCommerce experts for tips and techniques in digital marketing
- Know more about the latest trends in social media and the digital world for 2020. Experience first hand insights from prominent experts in the industry. As per Kurt Ebarita, Social Media Manager of Bonsey Jaden Philippines: “Going digital has bridged the gap between brands and their audience and with everyone else embracing this change, standing out and reaching your market is becoming more important than ever. Joining the Affiliate Conference & Expo (ACE) 2019 will give you valuable insights into industry trends to help your business optimize opportunities in today's market.”
3. The agenda is not limited to e-commerce centric topics, blockchain and iGaming are also included
- Ecommerce may be big in Asia but in ACE you will get familiar with a wider perspective about the affiliate marketing industry to gain more strategies and techniques as a marketer or brand. One of the speakers from the iGaming industry will be Bhavesh Parthi, Head of affiliates of Oppa888, an online sports betting company.
4. Get a deeper insight on the impact of bloggers/influencers on a brand
- A panel session including Ces Dimalanta of Manila Millennial, a blogger herself As per Ces, “We should never stop learning and re-learning what we do. As our industry evolves, so shall we, and ACE 2019 gives us the opportunity to catch up with the innovations and trends that can be of big help to step up our creativity in approaching our respective markets.”
5. Asia is a mobile-centric region and its no doubt that it will easily adapt to the affiliate marketing trends we have today
ACE includes speakers like Chris Manguera from GCash to discuss leveraging mobile advertising to the fullest and how a mobile-first approach will be key in generating sales. Chris Manguera, CMO/Head of Marketing and App Product, Mynt states that “Mobile is the new battlefield. Learn how to effectively and efficiently convert customers with a mobile-first mindset in ACE 2019.”
Everybody interested in the event are welcome to book delegate passes for ACE here.
About the event
ACE 2019 is the go-to Affiliate Marketing event in Asia for the world’s top Affiliates, Digital Marketers, Merchants and eCommerce entrepreneurs to gather under one roof. Participants will network with the top successful Super Affiliates, most prominent regional & global field experts & speakers, world’s top global networks, along with top industry investors & advertisers.
As mentioned earlier, the Philippine President decided to ease the pressure on the local gambling industry.
Read more: Responsible Gambling: Tips for Players