Eventus International welcomes the world of gaming to the Mother City. In less than six weeks, the BiG Africa Roadshow will kick off in Cape Town.
The event organizer is proud to announce the latest speakers and topics:
- Remote Gaming Q&A: An update from the Department of Trade & Industry led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa.
- Panel Discussion: The sector on the rise – The future of the betting and gaming market in Africa led by Duncan Pollock, Head: Global Marketing, DR Gaming Technology
- Panel Discussion: Online Gambling in South Africa: back to the drawing board. Where are we at? Where do we want to go? How will we get there? led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa
The roundtable discussions are an opportunity for delegate participation in matters such as:
- Factors to consider when starting operations/partnership in Africa;
- Startups: How to ensure success;
- Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa.
Round table discussions will be led by:
- Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys;
- Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports;
- Lee-Anne Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER.
Delegates are encouraged to join in the networking events and profit from the opportunity to meet with industry peers and forge new business connections.
Those willing to book their VIP experience are welcome to register here.
Here are the networking excursions on offer for the day after the conference, 5th of Oct 2019:
- Champagne cruise in the beautiful Cape Town harbour;
- Party bus through the streets of the historical ‘Bo-Kaap’ and take a cable car ride up
- Party bus to the breathtaking Stellenbosch Winelands for wine tastings and lunch.
Sponsorship opportunities will be available during the conference sessions and the networking functions. By having these at hand, one will be able to gain the opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with clients in both formal and informal environments.
This will allow to showcase one’s product and solutions to the African audience and promote the brand to a captive the audience of decision-makers.
Those joining the Eventus International team for BiG Africa Cape Town will gain from:
- Creating company awareness during formal and informal networking opportunities;
- Share and exchange ideas/concepts;
- Launch new products and services with the future clients right here.
As mentioned earlier, another Eventus International’s conference and exhibition, SPiCE 2020, presented is agenda.
Read more: Online Gaming: Basic Conditions
Read more: Best Software for Interactive Casino