This Thanksgiving, Eventus International would like to express gratitude for supporting their 2019 events, wish everyone a harvest of blessings, good health and good times.
As a token of appreciation, Eventus is celebrating Thanksgiving with super special offers from Thursday, 28 November until Friday, 2 December 2019 (COB).
By becoming a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor everyone will gain the opportunity to:
- Create company awareness during formal and informal networking opportunities
- Share and exchange ideas/concepts
- Launch new products and services with your future clients in front of you
- Profit from targeted, niche events aimed at C-level executives and forge valuable business relationships
• 10% discount on all Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages for 2020 events;
• 20% discount on all Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages in case of booking
for five or more events.
Eventus International 2020 Gaming Events Calendar:
International Lottery Play Summit, Dubai, UAE - 26 to 27 February 2020
AI In Gaming Summit, Dubai, UAE - 26 to 27 February 2020
SPiCE India 2020, Goa, India - 25 to 27 March 2020
Sports Betting East Africa+, Kampala, Uganda - 21 to 22 April 2020
iGaming Germany (iGG), Berlin, Germany - 14 to 15 May 2020
All-in Gaming Ukraine Summit, Kyiv, Ukraine - 11 to 12 June 2020
Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo, Athens, Greece - 17 to 18 June 2020
Sports Betting West Africa+, Lagos, Nigeria - 22 to 24 July 2020
Gaming Expo Francophone Africa, Abidjan, Ivory Coast - 20 to 21 August 2020
All American Sports Betting Summit, New Jersey, USA - 10 to 11 September 2020
Scandinavian Gaming Show, Stockholm, Sweden - 28 to 29 September 2020
ACE (Affiliate Conference & Expo) 2020, Philippines - 5 to 6 November 2020
Play Social – Social Gaming China, Shanghai, China - 16 to 17 November 2020
Eventus International emphasizes that Thanksgiving offers and Black Friday offers cannot be combined. Offer valid to new orders only, payment must be made within the validity period (28 November 2019 - 1 December 2019).
As mentioned earlier, the new event by Eventus International, AI in Gaming, will take place in February 2020 in Dubai.