The 6th edition of the prominent Sports Betting East Africa+ summit is taking place on April 21-22, 2020 at Speke Resort Munyonyo, Kampala, Uganda. It is guaranteed to bring the latest insights into the industry from global experts in the field.
The summit will help its participants to understand the East African gaming climate better and to meet and network with industry peers, existing and potential. It will also provide many opportunities for sharing experience and discussing significant partnerships and collaborations. Companies will be able to discuss future industry trends and risks and to discover new technologies, payment and software solutions for business.
The industry-leading international speakers include the following names:
- Aggrey Sayi, Country Marketing Manager, OdiBets;
- Corti Paul Lakuma, Macroeconomist;
- Denis Kikonyogo, Head of Business Development, Champion Bet;
- Devon Dalbock, General Manager, Gaming Labs;
- Felix Mukaxe, Gambling inspector, Mozambique Gambling Board;
- Mr. Isaac Imaka, Chairman, Responsible Gaming and Betting Operators Network;
- Jean Claude Mushimire, Services Industry Development Policy Officer, Ministry of TradeIndustry and East African Community Affairs, Rwanda;
- Zaheer Nathani, CEO, Best Bet.
The summit will cover the following topics:
- The gambling tax framework in Uganda;
- Mobile gaming opportunities;
- The developments shaping the future of sports betting in Africa;
- The role of operators in product innovation;
- What can be learned from Europe and the rest of the world.
To register and secure your seat at SBEA+ 2020, click here.
As mentioned earlier, GEFA 2020, one of the major gaming industry events in Africa, will take place on August 20-21 in Abidjan.
Read more: Bonus Hunting: Is It a Fraud?