SPiCE (Strategic Platform for iGaming Conference & Exhibition) India 2021 will be taking place from March 23-25, 2021 at Goa Marriott Resort & Spa in Goa, India.
Read up-to-date news about the gambling business and find out about its major trends.
Following the groundbreaking SPiCE 2019, attended to capacity and supported so well by the gaming fraternity in India and the world over, the summit succeeded in bringing together key stakeholders instrumental to the future of betting and gambling in India.
India is renowned for its different spices and masalas, and Eventus International will be “spicing things up” at SPiCE 2021, with pre-event networking cocktails called “SP’iCE Breaker”, the “SPiCE It Up Poker Tournament” and the “SPiCE Awards” followed by the "SPiCE After Party"!
“The last two editions of SPiCE have been a huge success. The event sees participation from a wide number of stakeholders from India and overseas. SPiCE is the best place to meet the who's who of the gaming industry, network with them, and listen to the views of the opinion-makers in the sector. SPiCE 2021 is going to be bigger and better than the previous two editions and hence is a must-attend for anyone connected with the gaming industry,” said Jay Sayta, Gaming Industry Analyst/Strategic Advisor, SPiCE India.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain insightful information on the ins and outs of the Indian gaming ecosystem.
- Meet and connect with B2B & B2C operators.
- Pitch your products to the who’s who in the gaming industry in South Asia.
- Build relationships with all stakeholders at the “SP’iCE Breaker” networking party.
- Capitalize on the potentially new sports betting regulated market in India.
- Collaborate with gaming affiliates for maximum exposure.
- Increase brand visibility in the Indian market.
- Position your brand as a market influencer.
Meet industry professionals in the Asian gaming market. To view the full speakers’ lineup, visit https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/spice-india.
Read more: Tips on opening online casinos in Japan