According to Eventus International press service, SPiCE 2020 will take place at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa from 25 to 27 March 2020 and is set to be the largest convention of stakeholders from the gaming and betting industry in the Indian subcontinent and beyond.
With eight months to go before SPiCE 2020, 30% of the exhibition space has already been sold out. Eventus International is proud to announce the latest sponsors and exhibitors who have signed up for the much anticipated event.
The list of Sponsors and Exhibitors includes:
Title Sponsor: Taj Rummy
Platinum Sponsor: Casino Destinations
Strategic Partner: Probability Gaming
Genius Sports Group
Grid Logic Group
Taj Rummy Network
Mobile Premier League
The list of confirmed speakers for SPiCE 2020 includes:
- Albert Climent, Founder, Oneblock Technologies
- Amar Gahlot, Advocates & Tax Consultants, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys
- Amin Rozani, CEO, Spartan Poker
- Ankush Gera, CEO, Junglee Rummy
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD., UK
- Dibyojyoti Mainak, Consultant General Counsel, M League
- Jay Sayta, Founder, Glaws.in
- Jaydeep Chakravartty, Vice President - Commercials, Nektan Plc
- Larry Ng, Business Development Director, Melco Resorts
- Mike Bolsover, CEO, Silver Heritage Group
- Nandan Kamath, Founder and Managing Partner, LawNK
- Paavan Nanda, CEO & Founder, WinZo Games
- Pareikshit Maadershetti, CEO, Taj Rummy
- Roland Landers, CEO, All India Gaming Federation
- Sai Srinivas Kiran G, CEO and Co-founder, Mobile Premier League (MPL)
- Vidushpat Singhania, Managing Partner, Krida Legal
- Yashashvi Takallapalli, CEO, Nostragamus
With sponsor and exhibition packages selling out at this rate, we encourage all interested parties to book your package now at a 10% discount before our special offer ends on 23 August 2019.
Those who are willing to become a Sponsor, Exhibitor or Delegate for SPiCE 2020 can register here.
Eventus International is a highly professional, independent and global event producing company that specialises in gaming conferences and exhibitions; across many regions, attended by hundreds of senior delegates from the private and public sector.
The third edition of the Strategic Partnership for iGaming Conference & Exhibition is scheduled to take place from 25 to 27 March 2020 at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, India.
As mentioned earlier, Eventus International is going to organize another event dedicated to iGaming and Betting, BiG Africa Roadshow, this autumn.
Read more: Online Gambling: Basic Conditions
Read more: Best Software for Interactive Casino