Eventus International announces that the first annual edition of the AGU (All-in Gaming Ukraine) 2020 summit will take place on June 17-18, 2020 at the Radisson Blu, Kyiv Podil.
AGU 2020 is expected to bring the latest insights into the industry from global experts in the field. The following names are included in the lineup of the industry-leading international speakers:
• Adrien Leferve, Executive Advisor, Ronan Advisory;
• Alexander Kamenetskyi, Development Manager, Aspira Limited;
• Artem Datochnyi, Head of Practice, V3 Legal Practice;
• Artem Klymenko, Co-owner, Onlyplay;
• Bogdan Coman, Executive Director, Rombet;
• Bohdan Repekh, Product Owner, Game Design Lead, Wargaming;
• Chris Soderman, COO, Theslotsmarket;
• David Galea, CEO, Beat Group;
• Evingey Vlasenko, General Manager, MSL National Lottery Operator;
• Helen Walton, Founder & Chief Commercial Operator, Gamevy & Gluck;
• John Connolly, International Casino Cheat Detection Agency;
• Kate Romanenko, Head of Games, The Luck Factory;
• Martin Calvert, Marketing Director, ICS;
• Niels Herregodts, CEO, Custom Poker HUDs;
• Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant, Sense4Gaming;
• Ross Chekmarev, CBDO, Uni-Bit;
• Tatyana Klymenko, Senior Lawyer, Law & Trust International;
• Yuri Nikiforov, CEO, Manlika Project Co. Poker Management;
• Zafrir Feier, CEO, Suntech Innovation.
In the light of the government reform generating new gaming laws in Ukraine, participants will be able to communicate with the industry leaders and experts and discuss the current landscape of gaming. Among the topics are also the following: how the industry can become profitable and how to work within these laws for further success.
According to the gambling business news, the bill (No 2285-d), regarding the legalization of gaming in Ukraine, has passed its first reading. Currently, the Ukrainian Parliament is preparing for the second reading of the gaming bill. The second reading will likely take place in April or May according to Vadim Misyura, general director of the all-Ukrainian Union of Bookmakers.
According to the bill 2285-d there are two licenses available for online casinos operation. Land-based casinos can only be located in 5-star hotels with at least 150 rooms in Kyiv and at least 100 rooms in other Ukrainian cities. The new law recognizes both, online and offline poker. Operators who have chosen online poker are required to hold a license for organizing and conducting poker games.
The summit will cover the following topics:
• legislation and regulation;
• gaming regulation reform outlook ;
• gaming advertisements;
• responsible gaming program;
• payment blocking and restrictions;
• marketing in regulated markets;
• new emerging products;
The event is full of opportunities:
• There will be 50% more interactive features and networking time.
• There will be cutting edge discussions.
• Participants will be able to communicate with leading operators and regulators.
• Participants will join the pre-arranged speed networking service to plug themselves into the gaming ecosystem.
Read more: Casino news online
Read more: Top game software for online casinos