The event organizer reminds the industry stakeholders that only one week is left until the 2nd Annual Scandinavian Gaming Show, taking place from 5 to 6 September at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The event will provide its visitors with the latest insights into
- Gaming Code of Conduct in Denmark
- The marketing of gaming advertising in the Scandinavian countries
- Payment blocking and restrictions in Norway: Success or failure?
- Changes in brand strategies of different companies within the gaming industry
- How to best handle technical compliance in both Denmark and Sweden where a prescribed process of change management is in place
- Emerging / New Products: Now Poker is over, Fantasy sports is live and Bingo is no longer a monopoly. What is the next growth product?
- And many more.
The online brochure of the SGS 2019 is available here.
Studies proved that personal interactions are up to 34 times more likely to produce positive results than online or electronic sale approaches.
The list of companies attending includes:
- 1710 Gaming, UK
- AB Svenska Spel
- Acuris Risk Intelligence
- AIMS OTC
- Alexem Services
- Arosal Tax Consult Ltd
- Better Collective
- BMM Testlabs
- Crucial Compliance
- Danish Gambling Authority
- Danish Online Gambling Association/ Nordic Gambling
- Danske Spil A/S
- edict egaming GmbH
- EMIRAT AG
- EMP CORP
- European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA)
- GiG Copenhagen (Gaming Innovation Group)
- Global Gaming Group
- Helio Gaming
- Kindred Group PLC
- Maxima Compliance
- MVPs ApS
- Norwegian Gaming Authority
- Norwegian Industry Association for Online Gambling (NBO)
- Otmore Limited
- PAF - Games Sport Casino
- Playson Limited
- Platform Infinity
- PwC Denmark
- Scout Gaming Group
- Speel Verantwoord/Quod Bonum
- Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling (BOS)
- Taylor Wessing
- Traffic Lab ApS
- University of Iceland Lottery
- University of New Haven
Sponsorship packages are still available for the 2nd Annual Scandinavian Gaming Show. Sponsors will get the opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with clients in both formal and informal environments during the event.
Those willing to register as a sponsor will:
- Showcase their product and solutions to an international audience;
- Promote their brand to a captive audience of decision-makers;
- Profit from dedicated networking opportunities to create company awareness;
- Share and exchange ideas and concepts;
- Launch new products and services in the presence of their future clients.
Those who manage to book a delegate pass by August 30, 2019, will receive a 10% discount for the pass and/ or sponsorship packages.
About the event
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2018 was a resounding success. The summit achieved its objective to help create a safe, regulated and responsible gaming environment while opening up the market to the game-changing technological innovations.
This year, the Scandinavian Gaming Show will give gaming professionals the practical expertise of the world’s thought-leaders in the gaming industry and provide a forum for discussion on all the key areas of operating a gaming business in the region to help you rise to new heights in your company and in the industry.
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2019 will be attended by local and international gaming sector operators, software providers, payment gateway providers, fraud and AML experts, lawyers, gaming regulators, legislators, government officials and iGaming innovators from around the world.
As mentioned earlier, another gaming exhibition, Global Gaming Expo Asia, is going to launch a new event in the Philippines.