The all-new Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit will be taking place on November 15-16, 2021 in Dubai, UAE. To offer participants a sneak peek of the developments and what to expect at the physical event in November, Eventus International is offering a “free to attend” online preview event on May 18, 2021.
There is only one month to go until the Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event), the event dedicated to the discussion of the hottest news about the gambling market. GSDS Online will take an in-depth look into the current gaming and sports environment in Middle East North Africa (MENA), uncovering where the key opportunities exist and taking a look at the emerging possibilities and trends ahead.
Meet the GSDS speakers:
- Albert Climent, Founder, OneBlock Technologies;
- Amy Remes, CEO, Kootac;
- Andrew Tottenham, Managing Director, Tottenham & Co;
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD, UK;
- Earle G. Hall, President & CEO, AXES.ai;
- Jake Waller, Managing Director, New World Gaming;
- Phil Sham, CEO, Aquanow;
- Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant/Founder, Sense4Gaming/Qasiknow;
- Tim Heath, Founder, Coingaming.io.
For more information about Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit, visit https://www.eventus-international.com/gsds.
Read more: Trends in the industry of iGaming in the USA