The SPiCE Awards 2020, the biggest assembly of stakeholders from the gaming and betting industry in the Indian subcontinent and beyond, will be held on March 25-27, 2020.
Entering its third annual edition, SPiCE has become an unparalleled platform for advancing the gaming industry in Asia and exploring emerging markets.
This year’s SPiCE also features a not to be missed award ceremony to celebrate companies that have excelled in various fields within the gaming industry. This takes place on Day 3 of the event, Friday, 27 March.
The organizers have already introduced the judges for the SPiCE Awards 2020. They are:
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD, UK
- David Flynn, CEO, Swintt
- Laxmi Khanolkar, Co-founder & CEO, Apar Games
- Manish Tripathi, CEO, Probability Gaming
- Raman Kalra, Partner/Leader - Entertainment, Media & Sports Advisory, PWC
- Roland Landers, CEO, All India Gaming Federation
- Susan O’Leary, CEO, Alderney eGambling
- Abhishek Shah, CEO, CX Ventures
To register and participate in the event, click here: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/spice-india.
As mentioned earlier, on April 24, GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo) 2020 will be held at Royal Olympics in Athens, Greece.
Read more: SPiCE India: Interview with Jay Sayta