The sixth edition of the renowned Sports Betting West Africa+ summit will take place in Lagos, Nigeria, on August 19-20, 2020. SBWA+ has consistently proved to be not merely an esteemed gaming summit and exhibition, but also a vital focus for African operators, regulators, and others in the gaming ecosystem.
Each former edition of the summit has been marked by great success and SBWA+ 2020 won’t be an exception. The previous five editions provided invaluable cutting edge industry knowledge and networking opportunities for our attendees. Network at this massive meeting of gaming professionals and stakeholders, coming together to hear the latest information about the sports betting industry from key industry leaders.
Find more news on the betting industry on our website.
SBWA+ 2020, the 6th Annual Edition of SBWA+, is set to offer:
- The latest insights on sports betting innovations. What’s working and what’s not working? The future of the sports betting industry in West Africa will also be discussed.
- A discussion on current opportunities for operators and suppliers in these markets.
- Practical skills to boost your performance and profits.
- Insight into West Africa’s robust economic growth from 2018-2020.
- Clear explanations of new legislations from gaming regulators.
- The opportunity to discuss the future of your business with leading experts and advisors.
- Open discussions and masterclass sessions.
- A networking platform for local and international gaming stakeholders to meet and collaborate.
Read more: All information about online sports betting
Read more: Betting on horse races in Europe