In a first of its kind event held in Dubai, Eventus International will be hosting the International Lottery Play Summit in 2020. The conference will be taking place from 26 - 27 February 2020 at the Crowne Plaza Dubai.
The summit will focus on four major elements in the lottery business including Regulatory Development, Corporate Social Responsibility approach around the world, Technology Innovations and Marketing Strategies in Lottery.
Some of the topics scheduled to be discussed include:
- Update on global regulatory perspective in the global lottery market for the coming years;
- The lottery in your pocket: Apps for iOS and Android;
- Current technological advances in the lottery;
- Benefits to society – gender equality, climate change, CSR approach, cultural heritage, and education;
- Lottery as a customer acquisition tool for mainstream business;
- Key aspects AI regulation – prospects and challenges ahead;
- Blockchain-based lottery concept – data integrity, AML, CDPR, security;
- New technology integration and innovation in the lottery;
- Augmented Reality with scratch tickets;
- Various marketing tools and strategies for different generations;
- Bigger payouts and a higher jackpot – what does it actually mean in lottery business and the impact on the market;
and many more.
All the delegates will gain knowledge from international lottery experts, including these confirmed speakers:
- Annamária Remes, CEO, Kootac Trading LTD
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710Gaming
- Frank Herold, Director, 5th Consulting DMCC
- Philippe Vlaemminck, Partner, Pharumlegal
- Richard Mifsud, Business Advisor and Co-founder, Helio Gaming
- Tom Kimsey, Product Lead, RISQ
and many more.
Eventus International invites everyone to register and join the team on 26 - 27 February for International Lottery Play Summit 2020. By joining the summit, the delegates will:
- Discover new prospects and opportunities in the lottery market;
- Meet internationally acclaimed professionals in the industry, stakeholders from the UAE and surroundings;
- Stay ahead of your competitors with new marketing strategies and tools;
- Source and explore market prospects and generate new business leads.
As mentioned earlier, at the end of October a lucky lottery winner from the United Kingdom received £170 million.
Read more: The Biggest Lottery Winnings of Recent Years