The Greece gaming market has been teeming with a plethora of development during the last few months ranging from the submission of draft gambling regulations to significant action on the land-based gambling scene.
Against the backdrop of all this motion, Eventus International brings GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo) 2020, a one-day conference and networking summit geared at exploring the current gaming environment in Greece while networking with industry peers and global market leaders in the gaming sector, setting the foundation for the Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo of 2021.
GAME 2020 will take place on 24 April 2020 at Royal Olympics in Athens, Greece.
All the participants of the event will be able to:
- Learn from international world-class speakers
- Gain from this key occasion to network with other C-Level executives in their industry
- Obtain knowledge on the most current status of the gaming market in Greece and the surrounding regions
- Discover how they can expand their business in this vibrant, evolving market
- Participate in high-level, dynamic discussions
- Acquire new ideas while refining their existing concepts
In order to register, click here https://www.eventus-international.com/game.
As mentioned earlier, All-in Gaming Ukraine (AGU), whose focus will be placed on the legalization of gaming in the country, will take place on 17 and 18 June 2020.
Read more: Rules for Visiting Gambling Establishments