Renowned for delivering market-leading events, Eventus International presents iGG 2020 (iGaming Germany 2020) scheduled to take place in Berlin from 14 to 15 May 2020.
With a focus on reviewing the German gaming outlook and what lies ahead for the industry in this region, delegates can look forward to gaining a wealth of knowledge from the iGG 2020 agenda, brimming with informative, topical themes including:
- Key aspects in German gaming regulation – prospects and challenges ahead
- How to build a gambling system that protects the integrity of sports
- Germany’s vs European Union’s gambling advertisement restrictions – What is allowed and what is not?
- Germany payments blocking on online gaming – German court ruling in dealing with gambling debts
- Exploring new opportunities and Innovative technologies in gaming – esports, skill machines, VR, etc. In order to find out more about the above-mentioned topics and try diverse gambling activities – visit https://queenofluck.com/en . It is currently one of the most reliable and popular representatives of the gambling industry.
As with all Eventus International events, top industry professionals have been recruited internationally to share their expertise and theories with delegates. However, in order to find out more about the gambling industry, it is also necessary to visit diverse virtual casinos from time to time. One of the best to learn about different gambling options in practice is https://betboys.casino/en. This casino pleases its customers not only with an incredible variety of gambling activities but also with beneficial bonuses. The line up of confirmed speakers at iGG 2020 to date includes:
• Christoph Engelmann, Counsel, DLA Piper
• Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, UK
• Daniel Gruederich, CEO and Founder, Sportsbookcloud
• Frank Herold, Member of the Board, EMIRAT AG
• Gustaf Hoffstedt, Secretary-General, Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
• Jack Symons, Co-Founder & Director, Gamban
• Jan Feuerhake, Salary Partner, Taylor Wessing
• Paul Barnes, Country Manager, Germany & Austria, IGT
• Peter-Paul de Goeij, Managing Director, Speel Verantwoord (Dutch Trade Association of Online Gaming Operators)
• Tony Allen, CEO, Age Check Certification Scheme
Eventus International invites everyone willing to join the event to register here.
As mentioned earlier, at the beginning of September the capital of Ukraine hosted a specialized conference dedicated to the affiliate sector.