The first edition of iGaming Germany summit, organized by Eventus International, will take place on May 5-6, 2020 at Wyndham Garden, Berlin Mitte. iGG (iGaming Germany) is expected to bring the latest insights into the industry from global experts in the field.
The following industry-leading international speakers will participate in the event:
- Christoph Engelmann, Counsel, DLA Piper;
- Daniel Gruederich, CEO and Founder, Sportsbookcloud;
- Frank Herold, Member of the Board, EMIRAT;
- Jack Symons, Co-Founder & Director, Gamban;
- Jan Feuerhake, Salary Partner, Taylor Wessing;
- Kristof Szucs, Online and Offline Gambling Specialist;
- Mark Dieckmann, Managing Director, GOAL ENTERTAINMENT GmBH;
- Peter Murray, Director, Alexem Services;
- Tal Zamstein, Managing Director, Lowen Play Digital;
- Tony Allen, CEO, Age Check Certification Scheme.
The summit will cover the following topics:
- Legislation and regulation;
- Gambling regulation reform outlook;
- Gambling advertisements;
- Responsible gaming program;
- Payment blocking and restrictions;
- Marketing in regulated markets;
- New emerging products;
Click here to find out more about the future of the American iGaming industry as well.
The reasons to attend the summit include but not limited to the following:
- 50% more interactive features and networking time;
- Cutting edge discussion;
- Mix with leading operators and regulators;
- Pre-arranged speed-networking service that allows plugging into the gaming ecosystem.
Read more: Online casino software review
Read more: Gambling news in the world