The new year is here and the Eventus International team kicks off 2020 in true "Eventus fashion", with a lineup of brand new events, presenting everyone with some attractive deals on all the upcoming summits.
Special offers for businesses:
• a 10% discount on all Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages for 2020 events;
• a 15% discount on Delegate passes for 2020 events.
Multiple events specials:
• a 20% discount on all Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages in case of booking for five or more events;
• a 20% discount on Delegate passes in case of booking for five or more events.
The above-mentioned New Year offers end on Friday, 10 January 2020.
By attending Eventus International’s summits all the participants will:
- Learn from international world-class speakers;
- Network with other C-Level executives in the industry;
- Obtain knowledge on the most current status of the gaming market in the relevant region;
- Participate in engaging, dynamic discussions;
- Acquire new ideas while refining the existing concepts;
- Discover how to expand one’s business in various new vibrant, emerging markets.
The 2020 Gaming Events Calendar is as follows:
International Lottery Play Summit, Dubai, UAE - 26 to 27 February 2020;
AI In Gaming Summit, Dubai, UAE - 26 to 27 February 2020;
SPiCE India 2020, Goa, India - 25 to 27 March 2020;
Sports Betting East Africa+, Kampala, Uganda - 21 to 22 April 2020;
iGaming Germany (iGG), Berlin, Germany - 14 to 15 May 2020;
All-in Gaming Ukraine Summit, Kyiv, Ukraine - 11 to 12 June 2020;
Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo, Athens, Greece - 17 to 18 June 2020;
Sports Betting West Africa+, Lagos, Nigeria - 22 to 24 July 2020;
Gaming Expo Francophone Africa, Abidjan, Ivory Coast - 20 to 21 August 2020;
All American Sports Betting Summit, New Jersey, USA - 10 to 11 September 2020;
Scandinavian Gaming Show, Stockholm, Sweden - 28 to 29 September 2020;
ACE (Affiliate Conference & Expo) 2020, Philippines - 5 to 6 November 2020;
Play Social – Social Gaming China, Shanghai, China - 16 to 17 November 2020.
As mentioned earlier, Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo 2020 organized by Eventus International has opened the call for speakers.