GEFA (Gaming Expo Francophone Africa) 2020 will be another exciting summit in the lineup of industry-leading events for 2020. Taking place at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan Airport, Ivory Coast, from 20 to 21 August 2020, GEFA will unite African and European sportsbooks and gaming companies, as well as the industry experts, in Abidjan to discuss the strategies required for success in the African gaming business.
On Day One of the summit, the expert panel of speakers will analyze the challenges, opportunities and regulatory requirements of entering Francophone Africa’s gaming markets while also assessing the gaming landscape in various Francophone Africa countries. Day Two will focus on technology trends, the latest online and mobile sports betting innovations, as well as future trends in the gaming industry.
GEFA 2020 is the key summit to unveil the industry potential in the Francophone Africa countries and expand the business network.
The event provides the opportunity to meet and learn from first-class gaming experts, including:
- Amadou Samba Kane, Directeur Général, Loterie Nationale Sénégalaise (LONASE);
- Chhayan Ringadoo, CEO, Gambling Regulatory Board Mauritius;
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, UK;
- Christophe Caye, CEO, LudWin Group;
- Michal Glowacki, COO, SB Betting Software;
- Omar Skalli, CEO, SOREC Morocco;
- Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant, Sense4Gaming;
- Yahya Wane, Group Head of Business Development & Sales, MOJAGROUP.
It is one of the most efficient events for growing business in Francophone Africa.
To register your attendance at GEFA 2020, click here: https://www.platform-infinity.com/gefa.
As mentioned earlier, Eventus International has announced the first Chile iGaming (CiG 2021) that will take place on March 4-5.