Gaming Americas Q2 Meetup brings together top C-level executives for a very important virtual meetup that spans over two days and will overview the most important gambling news and topics.
Hipther Agency announces that a second day has been added to the event schedule. The new dates of the meetup are April 28-29.
Day 1 (April 28) will focus on the Latin American market while Day 2 (April 29) will focus on the North American region. See more details here.
+2000 participants and +60 industry speakers are already confirmed, making the second quarterly meetup the largest up to date.
The draft agenda includes the following discussions:
Day 1 (April 28) – LatAm focus:
- live casino – South America;
- latest on Argentina;
- Chile potential;
- LATAM – latest on online casino;
- LATAM – latest on sportsbook;
- LATAM – latest on regulation – understanding the Latin American player and industry.
Day 2 (April 29) – North American focus:
- US legislation round-up – which states to monitor in Q2 and beyond.
- Challenges facing operators and suppliers when entering the US market and how they are overcome.
- Canadian gambling industry in the spotlight.
- Stock exchange: is the gambling industry still underestimated?
- Innovations in the payments journey and time to talk cryptocurrency.
Among the already confirmed speakers’ and moderators’ you can find:
- Victor Arias – Vice President LATAM at Pragmatic Play;
- Victor Araneda – Chief Business Development Officer at GAMING1;
- Gabriel Szlaifsztein – General Manager LATAM at Continent 8 Technologies;
- Ramiro Atucha – Chief Executive Officer at Vibra Gaming;
- Arturo Chaltelt – Account Manager LatAm at Play'n GO;
- David Mann – Chief Commercial Officer at Swintt;
- Domenico Mazzola – Commercial Director at Altenar;
- Joakim Renman – Chief Commercial Officer at Scout Gaming Group;
- Fernando Garita – Head of Business Development at Betcris;
- and many more.
- Dr. Laila Mintas – CEO at PlayUp US;
- Adam Kostyál – Senior Vice President of Listing Services (Europe) at Nasdaq;
- Christopher Granger – Gaming, Wagering & Lottery Lead at Visa;
- Brandt Iden – Head of Government Affairs US at Sportradar;
- Stephen A. Crystal, Esq – Founder at SCCG Management;
- Ryan Butler – Action Network;
- Jonodev Chaudhuri – Chair, Indian Law & Policy Practice at Quarles & Brady LLP;
- Chantal Cipriano – Senior Director, Legal & Compliance at Mazooma;
- Adrianna Cuccinello – VP, Online Gaming & Compliance Operations US at Maxima Compliance;
- Jeremy Kleiman – Gaming Attorney and Member at Saiber LLC;
- Adam Noble – Executive Vice President of PlayStar Casino (casino operator);
- Allan Petrilli – Vice President of Sales and Growth at Intelitics (data/analytics provider);
- Dan Graetzer – CEO at Carousel Group/Sportsbetting.com (sports betting operator);
- Nick Nally – Managing Director Americas at Continent 8 Technologies;
- Ron Segev – Founding Partner of Segev LLP;
- Troy Ross – President at TRM Public Affairs;
- Lloyd Danzig – Founder & Managing Partner at Sharp Alpha Advisors;
- Evan Davis – Managing Director, Sports Betting and Gaming for SeventySix Capital Sports Advisory;
- Andrew Crowe – SVP of Business Development at Sightline Payments;
- Rich Roberts – Non-Executive Board Member with Webis Holdings PLC.
Read more: Top online casino software providers