Eventus International is renowned for pioneering the way when it comes to emerging gaming markets.
Almost a decade ago, in a time when the gaming industry in the region was still in a nascent stage, Eventus International established its footprint firmly in Africa with the introduction of original gaming events like BiG Africa Supershow, the Sports Betting East Africa (SBEA) and Sports Betting West Africa (SBWA) summits, all of which have since evolved into highly anticipated, distinguished events drawing not only gaming stakeholders from the African continent but the world over.
Read more news about gambling and sports betting here.
Shortly afterward, the company planted its flag in India with the inauguration of SPiCE India in Goa at a time when the country was just emerging as a potentially thriving gaming market. Through SPiCE India, Eventus International created an invaluable platform for the sharing of knowledge and advancement of the gaming industry in the Indian Subcontinent.
Similarly, Eventus International continued to trailblaze the way, exploring new markets and hosting first-ever niche events in regions such as Cyprus (CGS), Scandinavia (SGS), Greece (GAME Greece), UAE (AI In Gaming and ILPS), Morocco (GEFA), Chile (CiG) and China (Play Social China).
Here are some of its shows:
- SBEA+ (Sports Betting East Africa+), Kampala, Uganda, October 20-21, 2020;
- BiG Africa Conference (BAC), Johannesburg, South Africa, October 29-30, 2020;
- SBWA+ (Sports Betting West Africa+), Lagos, Nigeria, November 26-27, 2020;
- CGS (Cyprus Gaming Show), Nicosia, Cyprus, November 9-10, 2020;
- SGS (Scandinavian Gaming Show), Stockholm, Sweden, September 28-29, 2020;
- GAME Greece, Athens, Greece, October 1-2, 2020;
- ILPS (International Lottery Play Summit), Dubai, UAE, February 3-4, 2021;
- AI In Gaming, Dubai, UAE, February 3-4, 2021;
- SPiCE India, Goa, India, March 23-25, 2021;
- Chile iGaming (CiG 2021), Santiago, Chile, March 4-5, 2021;
- Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA), Casablanca, Morocco, August 16-17, 2021;
- Play Social - Social Gaming China, Shanghai, China, November 22-23, 2021.
As the pioneers in either entering these markets or in relation to first of its kind events in these regions, Eventus International looks forward to continuing to do so in the future and welcoming all exhibitors, sponsors, and delegates back to the forthcoming editions.