The sixth edition of the renowned Sports Betting East Africa+ summit will take place on October 20-21, 2020, in Kampala, Uganda. SBEA+ has consistently proved to be not only an esteemed gaming summit and exhibition but also a vital focus for East African operators, regulators, and other industry game players.
Read more news on the betting market online and find out about the latest tendencies in the industry.
Each former edition of the summit has been marked by great success and SBEA+ 2020 is anticipated to once again be a well-attended and highly insightful summit for all delegates.
Attendees will get the opportunity to network at this massive gathering of gaming professionals and stakeholders, coming together to hear the latest about the East African sports betting industry from key industry stakeholders.
The 6th annual edition of SBEA+ will offer:
- A discussion of the developments shaping the future of sports betting in East Africa will be held, including the role of operators in product innovation.
- Knowledge and insights from top industry leaders and experts.
- The opportunity to understand the East African gaming climate.
- A chance to meet and network with industry peers.
- A space to discuss future industry trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Discovery of new technologies, payment, and software solutions for your business.
One of the SBEA+ 2020 speakers has said: “SBEA is a meeting of minds of industry practitioners and regulators. It facilitates constructive engagement among stakeholders for positive industry and economic outcome.” – Paul Lakuma, Research Analyst EPRC.
Read more: The gambling industry and business in the US
Read more: Sports betting in the United States