Eventus International is excited to count down the last few days before the launch of its brand new online publication, EI Industry News.
Also, find more gambling news on the LoginCasino website.
Readers can expect compelling views and insights through a selection of articles and interviews tailored to global gaming professionals’ interests.
A sneak peek at the first edition of EI Industry News includes:
- The convergence of gambling and eSports by Keith McDonnell, CEO, KMiGaming.
- An industry in crisis? Using the player experience to gain, retain & maintain by Jakob Famme, COO, A GAME ABOVE.com.
- Black Market operations: a phantom menace across regulated betting & gaming by Bill Pascrell, III, Member of the Supervisory Board, Yield Sec.com.
- A radically revised marketing world: reaching the customer by Andrew Pearson, Founder, and MD, Intelligencia Limited.
- Two exclusive interviews, and much more.
The Eventus International team invites everybody to leverage the reach of EI Industry News to boost a product, service, or solution.
During the past six years, Eventus International has built a strong legacy in Africa and established itself as a pioneer not just in uniting the African and global iGaming and sports betting communities on African soil, but also in facilitating the growth of the industry on the continent.
Eventus International hosted the first prominent gaming events in Africa with the introduction of its BiG Africa Supershow and the renowned Sports Betting East Africa (SBEA) and Sports Betting West Africa (SBWA) summits.
Eventus International continues its series of original gaming events on the African continent this year:
- SBEA+ (Sports Betting East Africa+) , Kampala, Uganda, October 20-21, 2020;
- BiG Africa Conference (BAC) , Johannesburg, South Africa, October 29-30, 2020;
- SBWA+ (Sports Betting West Africa+) , Lagos, Nigeria, November 26-27, 2020.