On May 19, Smile-Expo is hosting Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Georgia in Tbilisi for the second time. The major crypto event will unite global industry experts that will speak about the new prospects of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The event will take place at the metropolitan five-star Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi located at 29, Rustaveli Ave.
Results of the first Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Georgia
The first blockchain event by Smile-Expo took place in Tbilisi in 2018, gathering 357 attendees and dozens of acknowledged specialists in the field of digital currencies. Speakers reviewed the features of cryptocurrency mining in Georgia, talked about the global experience of using blockchain in public agencies, and shared practical advice on the conduct of ICOs.
The conference featured representatives of such companies as ZenCash, Shelf.Network, IBM and Golden Fleece. The projects that took part in the event received applications worth $10 million. Besides, Blockchain Association of Ukraine and Association Blockchain Georgia signed a partnership agreement at the first Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Georgia.
Highlights of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Georgia 2020
The second crypto event will be bigger and larger than the first one, opening up opportunities for beneficial collaboration between companies of Georgia, Ukraine, and Belarus. The conference will encourage communication and exchange of experience between entrepreneurs, investors, mining hardware manufacturers, developers, and crypto enthusiasts.
The event’s program is being actively expanded and names of the first speakers of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Georgia are known.
- Mariam Turashvili – the Head of the Project Management Department at the National Agency of Public Registry of Georgia, has been working at different local ministries for 10 years.
- Peter Gelardi Mikkelsen – Managing Partner at Fasttrack.network, founder of Nordic Blockchain Association, partner at Blockchain Technologies Corporation, one of the first companies that specialize in the development of blockchain.
The conference will be moderated by Evgeniy Romanenko – the founder of Digital Georgia, an international initiative aimed at the development of digital technologies projects, author of many interviews on iTuber channel, and top moderator of the crypto events in the CIS.
In reports, speakers will consider the most acute issues of the cryptocurrency industry, including new opportunities for blockchain use in developing markets, as well as the support of the cryptocurrency field provided to businesses by the government. Read essential cryptocurrency news online, to know more about the industry.
Keynote conference issues:
- how the state can facilitate the development of innovations and blockchain implementation in corporations, small and medium businesses;
- how to use blockchain in the state sector – new developments and prospects;
- stablecoin and its direct influence on the fiat currency;
- how to use blockchain in the tourism industry;
- logistics and global supply chains – efficient blockchain solutions;
- strengthening of financial audits in the field of real estate deals using smart contracts;
- capabilities of blockchain in developing markets.
The conference will also offer a panel discussion dedicated to “Blockchain in business. Influence of institutional investors on the cryptocurrency world”.
Read more: What is Ethereum?
Read more: The latest Bitcoin’s resistance level