According to the event organizer, the much-anticipated BiG Africa Roadshow will kick off in Cape Town at the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront on the 4th of October.
The recent violence in Johannesburg, South Africa, against foreign nationals has been deeply unfortunate. Eventus International assures all our guests that they will not be affected as the xenophobic attacks are not taking place in our beautiful mother city, Cape Town.
South Africa is a multicultural society that promotes interaction among people of different backgrounds and our government has taken a harsh stance against the current xenophobia taking place in Johannesburg and police are out in numbers to combat the possible cases of Xenophobia.
BiG Africa Roadshow in Cape Town is made up of a one-day conference, followed by a spectacular networking function designed to give all the attendees the chance to meet and network with fellow professionals. The networking function will feature delicious local foods and drinks, all set against the backdrop of the exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean.
BiG Africa Roadshow will discuss and focus on the following topics:
- Remote Gaming Q&A: An update from the Department of Trade & Industry led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa.
- Panel Discussion: The sector on the rise – The future of the betting and gaming market in Africa led by Joan Alcorn, Change Management Consultant, T J Consultants.
- Panel Discussion: Online Gambling in South Africa: back to the drawing board. Where are we at? Where do we want to go? How will we get there? led by Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister, The Department for Trade & Industry, South Africa.
- Roundtable discussions:
- Factors to consider when starting your operations/partnership in Africa;
- Startups: How to ensure success;
- Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa.
Delegates are encouraged to join in the networking events and profit from the opportunity to meet with industry peers and forge new business connections.
Eventus International invites everyone willing to join the event and benefit from it to register here.
Here are the networking excursions on offer for the day after the conference, 5th of Oct 2019:
- Champagne cruise in the beautiful Cape Town harbour;
- Party bus through the streets of the historical ‘Bo-Kaap’ and take a cable car ride up Table Mountain;
- Party bus to the breathtaking Stellenbosch Winelands for wine tastings and lunch.
As mentioned earlier, Eventus International outlined the agenda for the upcoming BiG Africa Roadshow in Cape Town.
Read more: Online Gambling: Basic Conditions
Read more: Best Software for interactive Casino