According to the Eventus International media service the BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town will take place on 4 October 2019 at the stylish Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel in Cape Town, South Africa’s most popular tourist destination.
The much-awaited event is just around the corner, which is why the organizer, Eventus International, invites all interested parties to register for their delegate passes.
As the organizer reports, BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town guarantees to offer the optimum in social networking opportunities along with detailed panel discussions and forward thinking presentations. Participants will be able to relax while establishing business connections with industry peers during the networking lunch or social networking drinks events and choose from a selection of roundtable discussions.
An outline of the agenda for BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town consists of:
09:30 Registration and Refreshments
10:00 to 16:30 BiG Africa Roadshow CT conference
13:00 Networking Lunch
16:30 Networking Drinks
Topics that will be discussed during the event, include Remote Gaming Q&A: An update from the Department of Trade & Industry and The sector on the rise – The future of the betting and gaming market in Africa. Round table discussions will take place allowing delegate participation in matters such as:
- Factors to consider when starting your operations/partnership in Africa
- Startups: how to ensure success
- Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa
Participants of the BiG Africa Roadshow will be able to enjoy the opportunity to meet first rate local and international industry speakers, including
- Adheera Bodasing, Managing Director, Polarity Consulting;
- Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister for Trade & Industry, Democratic Alliance;
- Duncan Pollock, Head: Global Marketing, DR Gaming Technology;
- Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys;
- Jason Foster, Co-Founder & Head of iGaming, Chalkline Sports;
- Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports;
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER;
- Mario Vilela, Sales and Marketing Director, IGT Africa;
- Mark Tipping, Director, Eazibet Africa;
- Tyrone Dobbin, Chairman & CEO, Western Cape Bookmakers Association & Sportingbet.
Since the number of seats is limited, Eventus International recommends everyone who is willing to be a part of this much-anticipated event to register following the link.
As mentioned earlier, BiG Africa Roadshow organizer has already announced its event agenda for SpiCE 2020.