The high speed of COVID-19 coronavirus spreading has led to the initiation of restricting measures in many countries. Quarantine, the closing of entertainment establishments and rescheduling of public events are causing an immense influence on the economy and business. The crisis affected the betting market as well. Betting providers need to adapt to the situation and change their focus.
Betting in face of COVID-19, the online conference dedicated to operating a betting business on the EU market during the coronavirus pandemic, will take place on April 17.
The event will be organized in a unique format. In the online mode, speakers will discuss the latest trends and cases of successful crisis overcoming and provide their forecasts for the industry development, also answering the questions of the audience. You can also read bookmaking news in Europe and the US to get up-to-date information about the industry.
Betting in face of COVID-19 will feature presentations from the owners of betting companies, gambling operators, developers and providers of solutions for betting, members of the international sports associations and affiliates.
Key topics of the online conference
Experts will review:
- Experience of top betting providers in fighting crisis during the quarantine.
- Sportsbook in the match canceling environment: focus on fantasy sports.
- The best iGaming traffic sources during the pandemic.
- Esports betting as a lifesaver for the industry.
- The prospects for the development of traditional sports, esports and fantasy sports after the end of the quarantine restrictions.
- Efficient ways of preventing a decrease in betting companies' stock value.
- Forecasts from the international sports associations related to the influence of match rescheduling on the industry.
Main reasons to join the event
Betting in face of COVID-19 will be useful to everyone aiming to:
- protect their betting business from the financial losses during the crisis;
- discover the best directions for the development of betting companies during the quarantine;
- improve the popularity of betting lines for fantasy sports and esports;
- learn about the vectors of development of gambling, betting and esports segments.
Read more: Betting tips for online horse race
Read more: Esports news for our readers