Eventus International continues to offer its customers the most relevant industry discussions through the serious of iGaming webinars.
To know more about the industry, read up-to-date news about online gambling and the betting vertical.
One-day Virtual iGaming Conference
Date: June 18, 2020
Time: 09:00 GMT
This one-day event offers an engaging agenda wherein pertinent industry topics will be addressed by world-class experts in the gaming industry.
Points of discussion include:
- How the COVID-19 crisis may be the turning point in online gambling and sports betting legalization in some jurisdictions.
- Payments Solutions in iGaming – From Challenges to Execution.
- Exploring iGaming Opportunities in LATAM.
- Exploring Betting Market Opportunities in Africa.
- New Technology Integration and Innovation in Lottery.
Attendees can register here.
Exploring iGaming Opportunities in Scandinavia
Pre-event webinar for the Scandinavian Gaming Show
Date: June 24, 2020
Time: 12:00 GMT
With Scandinavian countries, offering the highest quality of living, as well as a booming online gaming market, the region is of huge interest to industry professionals. It has been especially relevant in the light of recent restrictive regulations imposed by the Swedish government.
This pre-event webinar will gather top global gaming experts to assess the potential in the Scandinavian iGaming arena and discuss the impact of restrictive regulation on the industry.
Registration is available here.
Take advantage of these free webinars to get up to speed with the most current developments in the gaming sector, presented by top global industry experts.