Leaders in the production of global cutting-edge and exclusive gaming events, Eventus International is hosting the first-ever All-in Gaming Ukraine 2020 Summit, scheduled for 11 and 12 June 2020 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Eventus International is excited to give stakeholders a sneak preview of what the agenda for the two-day event will look like.
The event organizers offer to ensure one’s attendance at All-in Gaming Ukraine 2020 to:
- Get up to speed with the current gaming situation in Ukraine and understand the market potential
- Profit from targeted, niche events aimed at C-level executives and forge valuable business relationships
- Be positioned to enter a new market while learning about the latest developments and future opportunities from market-entry experts
- Gain useful business contacts
- Benefit by leveraging the event to launch or exhibit your product
- Be equipped with a thorough knowledge of the regulatory framework in Ukraine and the surrounding region
Those who register for All-in Gaming Ukraine will gain insight into the following topics:
- Legislation and regulation
- Gambling regulation reform outlook
- Gambling advertisements
- Responsible gaming program
- Payment blocking and restrictions
- Marketing in regulated markets
- New emerging products
Eventus International invites everyone to secure a seat at All-in Gaming Ukraine 2020 to capitalise on this niche platform curated for exchanging and gaining expert knowledge, establishing valuable trade relationships and expanding one’s business footprint in this region.
As mentioned earlier, the government of Ukraine has already released the text of the future gambling legislation document.
Read more: Responsible Gambling: Tips for Players