Eventus International is proud to announce the second Annual Edition of AASBS 2020 (All American Sports Betting Summit) taking place on September 14-15, 2020 in San Francisco, the USA.
The AASBS 2020 agenda will look into sports betting legislation and highlight the sports betting trends and technological innovations that will dominate the future in the gaming industry and discuss the current sports betting market in the United States.
This interactive event will include panel discussions, workshops, roundtables, speed networking sessions and a large range of case studies drawing on the experience of the industry-leading experts.
Find the history of horse racing betting in this article.
Topics of discussion include:
- Sports betting legislation developments in the USA.
- Betting and Gaming stakes: how a small-sized but frequent revenue strategy can return players to betting and gaming as a hobby and increase the lifetime value.
- The canceled sports calendar and how to replace it.
- The Las Vegas Lesson: what can be learned from Las Vegas casinos that sell a lifestyle, not a product.
- The product challenge in betting and gaming.
The list of speakers includes:
- Bill Pascrell – Strategic Advisor, Public and Government Affairs Professional, Lobbyist, Princeton Public Affairs Group Inc.;
- Ismail Vali, Chief Product & Marketing Officer, A GAME ABOVE;
- Jeff Ifrah, Founding Partner at Ifrah PLLC;
- Marvin Jones, Gambetr, BetrPartners.
Who will be attending:
- leading operators;
- gaming regulators;
- gaming equipment manufacturers;
- sought-after investors;
- software providers;
- payment and fintech companies;
- technology providers;
- legal firms;
- gaming consultants.
Read more: Article about Rick Salomon
Read more: Information about 1xSlots Casino