All-in Gaming Ukraine (AGU), the first of its kind event, will take place on 17 and 18 June 2020.
AGU is geared as an esteemed gaming summit and exhibition, with a focus on the current legalization of gaming in Ukraine, looking at operators, regulators and other key industry stakeholders. The organizers foresee that AGU will be the first of many successful editions of this gaming event in Ukraine.
Those who will decide to attend AGU 2020 will:
• Understand the current gaming situation in Ukraine and the massive market potential
• Be positioned to enter a new market while learning about the latest developments and future opportunities from market-entry experts
• Gain useful business contacts and partners
• Profit by leveraging the event to launch or exhibit their product
• Be equipped with a thorough knowledge of the regulatory framework in Ukraine and the surrounding region
Eventus International, the organizers of the event, has also announced that Robert Brassai will be their strategic advisor at the summit. Robert is the Principal Consultant and Owner at Sense4Gaming.
To register and secure the seat at AGU 2020, click here: https://www.eventus-international.com/all-in-gaming.
As mentioned earlier, Betsson Group has made a decision to sponsor the CasinoBeats Malta and SBC Summit events.
Read more: 5 Largest Casinos in Europe
Read more: Tips on How to Choose Best Online Casinos