There are only two months left to go until the first-ever Affiliate Conference & Expo in Manila happening from 21 to 22 November 2019 at the Solaire Resort & Casino. Affiliate marketing is one of the most widely used strategies to reach out to customers and make one’s brand stand out in the dynamic digital world.
Here are some of the ways the brand can benefit from attending the Affiliate Conference & Expo:
- Learn how to navigate through the Asian Affiliate Market and how content here differs from other continents.
- Gain a broader perspective on how and why bloggers and influencers make a huge impact on a brand. Learn how to team up with the right affiliates, boosting one’s brand to consistently draw customers.
- There’s more to social media than eye-catching graphics. Through ACE, the attendees will gain more insight into utilising every social media platform to its full potential.
- Learn how to capture the audience’s attention through unique content creation.
- Become knowledgeable on eCommerce as well as blockchain and iGaming.
- Leverage the mobile reach in advertising and the strategies to the mobile-first approach.
- Discover the power of SEO in digital marketing.
- Network and connect with people from different industries with the prospect of finding new partners to help expand one’s brand.
- Explore how Artificial Intelligence is changing the digital marketing game.
- Gain firsthand insights and get to talk to some of the most notable experts across various industries.
The Affiliate Conference & Expo features:
- Veronica Andrino, CEO/Founder, Adsolve Co
- AlnaverBaltazar, CEO/Founder, SevenGrace Marketing
- Melissa Francisco, Head of Sales & Business Development SEA, Optimise Media
- Carlito Antonio Jao, Social Management Director, McCann Worldgroup Philippines
- Prashant Kala, Country Head, ShopBack Philippines
- Anndy Lian, CEO, Linfinity
- Chris Mangeura, CMO/Head of Marketing and App Product, Mynt (Globe Fintech Innovations, Inc)
- Rizal Prasetya, Regional Associate Manager, Affiliates at ZALORA Group
- Sean Si, CEO/Founder, SEO Hacker
- Janette Toral, Founder, Digital Filipino
- AnuragVerma, Head of Sales and Partnerships, Zomato Philippines
- Tristan de Belloy, Founder & CEO, Quanta Digital
- Ces Dimalanta, Founder/Blogger, Manila Millennial
- Carlos Castaño,Head of Sales & Business for Stratuscast Philippines, Inc.
- DM Varun,Co-Founder and CEO, STORM Learning
- Jenny Zheng, Author and Contributor at Blockcast.cc
- Abigail Victorino, Founder and CEO of StyleGenie
- Sabrina Wang, CEO & Founder at PINC
- Kurt Ebarita, Social Media Manager, Bonsey Jaden Philippines
- Elie Odigie, Digital Marketing and eCommerce Senior Manager, AXA Philippines
- Sebastien Caudron, Content President AP, GroupM
- Stanley Willer, CEO, HoGaming
- Weng Rivera, Country Manager (Philippines), Booking.com
- Myrtle Anne Ramos, Founder, Block Tides
- Jake Villanueva, Investment Manager, Y Investments
- Roy Redd, Motivational Speaker, The Redd Group
- Francis Simisim, CEO, Social Light Inc.
- Bhavesh Parthi, Head of Affiliates, Oppa888
- Munmun Nath, Head of Marketing, Moneymax Philippines
Those willing to register for ACE2019 to be part of innovative discussions and network with the best in the business are welcome to do it here.
About the event:
ACE 2019 is the go-to Affiliate Marketing event in Asia for the world’s top Affiliates, Digital Marketers, Merchants and eCommerce entrepreneurs to gather under one roof. Participants will network with the top successful Super Affiliates, most prominent regional & global field experts & speakers, world’s top global networks, along with top industry investors & advertisers.
As mentioned earlier, another major conference dedicated to affiliate marketing is going to take place in Kyiv, Ukraine, this October.