Which affiliate programs are best for streamers? This and other issues were considered by experts at the Kyiv iGaming Affiliate Conference, which was held in the capital of Ukraine on November 15, 2018.
The online broadcast organizers can earn money on people watching their content. There are several affiliate programs designed specifically for this activity. As a rule, in order to participate you need to have a certain number of views and a completed application form.
Top Affiliate Programs for Streamers
- Twitch is one of the most popular services for streamers. Almost every year the platform offers to take part in various affiliate programs. In 2018, the program called Cheer that provides a reward for users downloading paid emoji also gained popularity. Also on Twitch you can earn through direct and embedded advertising and paid subscriptions.
- E.S.V.X.tv is an eSports-focused portal that also has its affiliate program. If a person wants to participate in it, he needs to stream the gameplay of Dota 2, League of Legends and other popular games, as well as be better than other streamers.
Read more: Secrets of Success in Affiliate Marketing
- Aetherius is an online community of the Russian-speaking fans of The Elder Scrolls Online MMORPG. The platform pays for indirect advertising and streaming activity.
- The 4Game forum offers an affiliate program for Lineage 2 streamers. Affiliate members receive gifts, invitations to different events and the opportunity to take part in beta tests of various games.
- Affiliate StreamСraft. You can get about 70% of the sale of gifts and up to 100% of the sale of subscriptions.
The number of views plays a key role in streamers’ admission to affiliate programs. Therefore, before participating in them you need to pump your channel. That also applies to YouTube casino streams.
As mentioned earlier, experts from the gambling industry as well as government officials will take part in KIAC this December.